So Who Is Matt Crowe?
A born & bred country boy I grew up in the small country town of Boorowa with nothing to do but play sport. Sport, health & fitness has truly been my life.
After graduating from a Human Movement degree at UTS & finishing my professional Rugby League career in 1993 I started my own personal training business.
Since that time I have been continually involved with training, educating & motivating people to improve their lives through health, fitness & wellness.
My brief resume:
* Conducted over 42000 PT & Group sessions
* Current owner of 2 health clubs
- Odyssey Health Club & Spa
- Concept 42 Group Training Club
* Founder Odyssey World Marathons & Cycling Tours
* Run 27 marathons & 75 triathlons in over 40 countries
* 100+ fun runs & adventure races, cycled across several countries & played A Grade at 6 sports.
* Husband to Pep & father to 2 girls age 10 & 2 and Coco the dog!
* Live on Sydney's Northern Beaches
"Life is an Adventure"